Car warranty packages in Bournemouth
When you buy a car from Colebrooks of Bournemouth, we provide a warranty package of 3-12 months from Autoguard Warranty, to give you peace of mind that if anything goes wrong, you are protected against the cost of repairs. We ensure all of our vehicles meet our quality standards before sale, but mechanical issues and breakdowns can happen in any car, and that’s why we make sure you have the cover you need.
To find out full details of the cover we provide through Autoguard Warranty, visit us today or call our team on 01202 902842.
What is covered?
- All mechanical and electrical components of the vehicle that were manufacturer's original fitments except those listed below; Additional Items Covered;
- In-car Entertainment Systems (Please note that these items will be covered up to 25% including VAT, of your claim limit on original manufacturer's equipment up to a maximum of £500)
- Air Conditioning & Climate Control Systems (Please note that these items will be covered up to a maximum of 40% including VAT of your claim limit up to a maximum of £800).
- SAT NAV Equipment (Please note that this item will be covered up to a maximum of 25% including VAT, of your claim limit up to a maximum of £500)
- Additional Cover; We will provide cover on the vehicle's Catalytic Converter provided an extra fee has been collected and your vehicle was under 5 years of age at time of purchase.
Components not covered:
- Gradual deterioration of performance of a component in line with the age and mileage of the vehicle will be classed as "wear and tear" and excluded from the guarantee.
- All bodywork and trim, seat belts (any part), glass (including heated screens and door mirrors), sunroof panels, fuel tank, wheels and tyres. Air bags or disposal of air bags.
- Minor fluid leaks, odours, external oil leaks, worn or perished seals.
- Consumable items such as, but not exclusively limited to light bulbs, drive belts, wiper blades, brake linings, brake discs, cylinders, cables, glow plugs, split pipes, all hoses and key fobs.
- Blocked, porous or seized components - including seized brake calipers and caliper motors.
- Clearing or cleaning of fuel lines or components, contamination of fuel system either by incorrect fuelling or water ingress. Damage caused to any component by water ingress.
- Clutch components, unless mechanically failed.
- Electrical connections, wiring looms and batteries.
- Exhaust system, including but not limited to manifolds, mufflers, brackets and mountings. Including de-pollution or diesel particulate filters and systems and EGR valves.
- Cylinder block liners for vehicles over 3000 cc.